'Bomb', as in 'Fantastic'.
I've started a TypePad Micro blog as an alternate stream for my foodie blog. If you follow me on Twitter, you know that I tweet the progress of my Sunday evening meal preparation. Just to torment you, this Sunday I prepared:
- Sliced FIlet Minon on a bed of Cippolini Onions and Wild Mushrooms
- Prosciutto-wraped Mozzarella on a bed of diced Heirloom Tomatoes
I usually include photos of the preparation as well as the finished product. While I can do so via TweetDeck, its a lot of button-pushing.
With TypePad Micro there is an easier way.
- I created a TypePad Micro blog under my main Fumbling Foodie account. I called that blog 'Fast Food''.
- TypePad provides each blog with a special email address. You can create a blog post be simply sending an email to that address.
- I take a picture using my iPhone and then email it to that address.
- My TypePad Micro blog is connected to my Twitter account. Each time a new blog post is published it will automatically tweet it for me.