The new TypePad interface is a great improvement, but when I saw it for the first time I knew I had to write Guide to the New TypePad.
If you are a business owner who has been using TypePad for a while, the new interface will come as a shock. I can just hear you saying, "I have to learn it all over again".
If you are new to TypePad - particularly of you have just come from another blogging platform - you are probably playing 'scavenger hunt' while you find everything.
Step-by-step instructions for just about everything you want to do are in Guide to the New TypePad. I know because I've spent the last four years helping business owners get started blogging on TypePad and answering their "How do I..." questions.
- Logging In
- Creating a new post
- Formatting text
- Composing in MS-Word
- How to include a photo or hyperlink in your post
- How to embed a YouTube video in a post
- Posting Status - Publish Now or Later
- Featuring a post
- Technorati Tags
- Controlling Comment and Trackback Functions
- Editing Previously Created Posts
- Uncovering search terms used to get to your blog
- Creating and Editing Pages
- Navigation Bar
- Managing Sidebar Content
- Adding a Badge or Other Custom Sidebar Content
- Connecting your blog to Twitter
- Connecting your blog to Facebook
- How to create Landing Pages using your TypePad blog
- How to map a domain name to your landing page
This is not a PDF! This is a 48-page plasticoil bound book.
Save Hours of your Precious Time
You know how frustrating it is to know exactly what you want to do but can't figure out how to make the software do it. Guide to the New Typepad will save you many times its price in terms of your valuable time.
Blogging is Supposed to be Fun and Easy!
GUide to the New Typepad will save you hours of learning and tons of frustration. Easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions will have you navigating TypePad like a seasoned master in just a few minutes.